Did they call you back for an interview? That’s wonderful news, you managed to stand out amongst many other applicants! However, don’t get over excited, because the job is not yours yet – the competition is much harder in this hiring stage. Just because you have a killer CV and all the necessary skills and qualifications your dream job requires, it doesn’t mean the interview will be a piece of cake. So your application has been successful and you have been invited to an interview. Now is the time to show just how good you are. With the help of a professional Interview Coach you will amass the tools to win the jobs you want and convince any interviewer that you are the best candidate for the post.
I assess the job you are interviewing for and provide you with the skills needed to ace the interview.
According to feedback from MY clients, they say that they always depend on my services when it comes to any kind of interview related issue in their jobs. The coaching session is totally dependable on the client and the kind of job interview or University application they intend to take.
If you want to gain the confidence when answering traditional interview questions with the toughest competency,
Ernest Enabulele website is the place to book appointment:
• I will go through mock interview together in order to get expert live feedback on the answers you give while highlighting your area of weakness before we brush over it
• I prepare you on confidence communication to enable you to increase competency
• In my interview coaching, l include a behavioural quiz and teach you how to structure and chose the examples to use during the interview
• l offer the opportunity to practice different sets of interview skills in both a friendly and supportive environment
• l help you improve your interview performance by improving your use of body language and the creation of a good first impression • l make all applicants successful to ace their job interviews.